Sunday, April 17, 2011

White Dog Wayne




stunning dog photos adorn the walls

Simple but chic mason jar light fixtures

A huge fan of brunch, I am always on the lookout for good local spots. It seems the secret is out about the delish cuisine at Styer's Garden Cafe so I'm on to the next one. Enter The White Dog Cafe in Wayne. The White Dog has been an institution in University City since the seventies and recently ventured out to the suburbs. I stopped in for a fantastic, well priced brunch and walked out after an amazing meal of fresh, local foods in a welcoming doggie inspired atmosphere. I highly recommend the mushroom and onion omelet, it is melt in your mouth good!

1 comment:

mrso' said...

love white dog. I'm obsessed with this birdcage light fixture they have.. I think I'm going to have to make one of my own!

Related Posts with Thumbnails